Charged with the governance of St Matthew’s, the Board of Trustees is comprised of:
- two representatives of the Trinity Schools Trust Board (the Proprietors),
- six members of the College’s larger community elected by parents/caregivers for a three-year term, and
- three school representatives: one staff representative, one student representing the student body and the Principal (as an ex-officio member).
Click here to view our 2020 Annual Report and 2021 Strategic Planning.
Click here to view our 2020 Financial Report.
Current members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Mrs Amy Williams
- Mr Matt Hood
- Mrs Sarah Harris (Chair)
- Ms Chris Stewart
- Mr Alistair Plimmer
- Ms Jane McLennan
- Mr Richard Toovey
- Mrs Kiri Gill – Principal
- Mrs Abby Schaefer – Staff Representative
- Samantha Plimmer – Student Representative