Charged with the governance of St Matthew’s, the Board of Trustees is comprised of:
- two representatives of the Trinity Schools Trust Board (the Proprietors),
- six members of the College’s larger community elected by parents/caregivers for a three-year term, and
- three school representatives: one staff representative, one student representing the student body and the Principal (as an ex-officio member).
Click here to view our 2019 Annual Report and 2020 Strategic Planning.
Click here to view our 2019 Financial Report.
Current members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Mrs Denise Beazley
- Archdeacon May Croft
- Mrs Sarah Harris (Chair)
- Rev May Croft
- Chris Stewart
- Alistair Plimmer
- Jane McLennan
- Matt Hood
- Richard Toovey
- Amy Williams
- Mrs Kiri Gill – Principal
- Mrs Abby Schaefer – Staff Representative
Click here to view our Annual Review and Strategic Goals